The Importance Of Air Quality
In our efforts to help reduce your risk of indoor health concerns, at PREMIER Cooling & Heating, we strive to understand and work with our customers to control common indoor air pollutants.
A clean, well-maintained HVAC system is an essential component for healthy indoor air quality and the optimization of your family’s comfort.
According to the Environment Protection Agency, poor indoor air quality is a contributive danger to public health. Pollutants will increase more in enclosed, indoor areas than they do in outdoor spaces. If you’re experiencing any of the listed symptoms, consider making improvements to your home that will increase the quality of your indoor air and better the overall health and comfort of you and your family
With PREMIER Cooling & Heating, indoor air pollution is one danger that you can do something to prevent.
Symptoms associated with poor indoor air quality
- Asthma And Allergies
- Decreased Immunity And Serious illness
- Heart Problems
- Common Colds And The Flu
- Stress And Fatigue
- Upper Respiratory Infections, Headaches And Sinus Problems
- General Discomfort
Causes Of Poor Indoor Air Quality
- Fiberglass Insulation Particle And Asbestos fibers
- Airborne Rodent Feces, Dust Mites, And Pet Dander
- Allergens, Mold, Fungus, And Bacteria
- Volatile Organic Compounds And Combustibles
- Personal Hygiene And Home Cleaning Products
- Off Gassing From Some Types Of Furniture And Building Materials
- Cigarette Smoke
- Outdoor Pollution, Carbon Monoxide, and Radon
- Unmaintained HVAC Systems, Inadequate Ventilation, Clogged Air Filters, And Dirty Ducts
- Poor moisture management and uncontrolled humidity